Thursday, April 8, 2010

CANALAVE CITY THEME PIANO SHEETS

The Canalave City theme from Pokémon.

I couldn't find any sheets online (this was years ago), so I was forced to write my own. And since I don't have one of those notation programs, I hand-wrote it. Took me forever. I had to write everything in pencil first, go over with my Microns, erase the pencil, etc. And I have no knowledge of writing proper sheet music. So, yeah, it's not... the best. I'm still really happy about it, though. It's the first song I've ever transcribed, or ever took the time to transcribe. (Click for larger images.)

You can use it, but please don't take credit for it.

Any questions about anything in the sheet music? Just ask. You can watch the video of me playing the song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQn9xaO9U5o


The one above might look smaller, but click it, and it's the same size. Uploading it as a medium-sized icon is how I got around the previous "no full-view" error.



EDIT: I LIED. I WAS GOING TO MAKE SOME PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING SHEETS WITH A PROGRAM BUT I'M TOO LAZY.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much (n_n)o I so wanna learn this, but i cant read sheet music. Do you have a tutorial? I watched your youtube video. And perhaps a MIDI? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @HirotoThank you very much for watching! Sorry, I don't have a MIDI or a tutorial, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..... The music sheet is fairly small and hard to read, but it's very good! I played parts that I could read and found it very Canalave like, more than any other sheet music I played!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous Thanks, I'm glad you found it alright. Sorry about the crappy handwritten-ness of it! I tried using one of those sheet-writing programs a while back but those things just confuse me.

    ReplyDelete